Online Roulette at Casinonic: Incredible Emotions
Devised by Blaise Pascal in the 17th century, roulette has become one of the most popular and recognizable casino games of all times. Simple yet elegant, this amazing game has won the hearts of gamblers worldwide. In fact, online roulette is the only game which can challenge slots in terms of gamblers’ love.
If you’re a beginner and don't know where to start your gambling journey, start with online roulette! Why not? Online roulette has a good deal of pros which make it a great choice for newbies. Let’s dive deeper into this topic!
Online roulette: Pros
- Online roulette is amazingly easy to play. Since a player can’t affect the outcome of the game, online roulette doesn’t require any pre-game training. You don’t need to dig out winning betting systems, hone your skills, think over your strategic moves, etc. For example, blackjack requires a good deal of training and discipline. In this regard, online roulette is all fun and no logic. If you’re too lazy to learn card counting or complex optimal strategies, online roulette is the best game for you!
- Online roulette has its unique style and undeniable charm which you won’t find in any other casino game. Indeed, online roulette is instantly identifiable by its iconic wheel and ball. Those are the essential parts of online roulette which make it so attractive for gamblers. The croupier launching the ball onto the wheel adds excitement and dynamics to the play process. This makes playing roulette more fun than, say, playing a card game. While poker or blackjack may seem dull at times, roulette will keep you on your toes without giving you time to breathe!
- Roulette transitioned gracefully to the digital environment. While some gamblers still prefer to play roulette exclusively at land-based casinos, online casinos have one unbeatable advantage when it comes to roulette. The thing is that online casinos offer an unparalleled selection of online roulette variations. While land-based roulettes casinos only have a few roulette tables, online casinos have hundreds of them. In this regard, offline roulettes casino venues won’t ever be able to compete with gambling sites.
Online roulette: Pitfalls
Despite a myriad of advantages, online roulette has a shady side to it. (But what game doesn’t, after all?) This doesn't mean that you should drop the idea of playing roulette! We’re giving you some expert tips on how to make the most out of your roulette experience.
- Together with slot machines, scratch cards and lotteries, online roulette falls into the category of luck-based casino games. For a player, this means that there is no way you can impact the outcome of the game or improve your winning odds. It all depends on chance and luck. If you’re playing, say, European roulette, the house edge sits at 2.3%, and that’s it. As a player, you can’t take down the house edge and tip the winning odds to your favor. As they say, take it or leave it!
- This brings us to the next important issue. There is no such thing as a winning strategy for online roulette. The ball on the wheel behaves in a totally random way, and there is no mathematical model that could predict where it’s going to land next. Don’t let swindlers on the web fool you into thinking that you can actually determine the next winning number. Avoid falling for vibrant banners promising you huge winnings at online roulette. Those are just scams aimed at squeezing money out of naive, inexperienced gamblers.
- Don’t overestimate your good fortune, especially if you’re a rookie or have trouble managing your bankroll. Stick with the most beneficial type of roulette, which is French roulette. The problem is that not every roulettes casino has French roulette. If you can’t find French roulette, going for European roulette is a safe bet (pun intended). As for American roulette, it would be wise to avoid it at all costs. The draconic 5.26% house edge makes American online roulette the least player-friendly roulette version out there.
- Online roulette is known for its huge variety of bet types. If you’re stretched for money, be sure to stick with even-money bets. When wagering on Red/Black or Even/Odd, you have a nearly 50% chance to succeed. It’s a good option for players who need constant encouragement in the form of regular winnings. Keep in mind, though, that since even-money bets are the least risky type of online roulette bets, they pay least (1 to 1).
FAQ on Online Roulette
How many types of roulette are there? How are they different?
- While online roulette comes in all forms and sizes, there are three main types of roulette which are the building blocks of every casino’s portfolio. Those are European, French, and American roulettes. These roulette variations have slightly different wheels and table layouts, which results in different casino advantages.
Which online roulette is the best to play?
- In terms of winnings, French roulette has the lowest house edge (1.35%) which makes it the most player-friendly online roulette version. If, however, you love an emotional rollercoaster, you can try out American roulette with two zero cells.
What online roulette games can I play at Casinonic?
- Casinonic is an expert roulettes casino which has every imaginable type of online roulette. Gamblers from New Zealand can enjoy a jaw-dropping selection of online roulette games: European Roulette, American Roulette, French Roulette, Multi Wheel Roulette, Premier Roulette, Bonus Roulette, Deutsches Roulette, Silver Roulette, Speed Roulette, Double Ball Roulette, Dragonara Roulette, Japanese Roulette, Norsk Roulette, and many others.
Can I play online roulette for free at Casinonic?
- Of course. Gamblers from New Zealand can pick any roulette game and give it a go without spending their hard-earned money! On the Casinonic site, you can play any online roulette variation for fun.
Can I play live roulette at Casinonic roulettes casino?
- Yes. Casinonic has dozens of live roulette tables with different betting ranges. Pick a table and enjoy the ultimate online roulette experience with Casinonic! Roulette doesn’t get any more real than that!