Red Tiger is a relatively new software developer for online casinos. RTG specializes in online slots and table games. The brand's products are distinguished by an abundance of themes and HD graphics. All games of the RTG brand are suitable for PCs and mobile devices.
Red Tiger Games was founded in 2014. The RTG management has assembled a strong team of skilled mathematicians, developers, designers and sound engineers. The team's work is coordinated by managers, and the leading gambling experts are responsible for testing and evaluating developments.
The firm continues to develop fresh game releases targeting such GEOs as Asia and Western Europe. In 2020, the company's portfolio reached over 70 developments. All giants in the field of gambling entertainment are interested in the provider's games. Several notable companies in the gambling industry have been added to the list of partners in recent years.
The main focus of Red Tiger Games is slot machines. They account for about 90% of the games created by Red Tiger. The remaining 10% is games such as blackjack, baccarat and roulette.
As for the main features of Red Tiger games they consist mainly of:
The most popular RTG games among fans of online gambling are:
The firm is registered in the Isle of Man. RTG's work is licensed by the England Gambling Commission and the Isle of Man Gambling Control Commission. The presence of licenses from influential gambling regulators approves the quality of the developments and the honesty of the game results. Red Tiger Games complies with FairPlay policy.
It should be noted that in 2017 the company received an elite EGR Award in the Innovation in Slots Provision nomination. The creator managed to bypass notable rivals, including such giants as Playtech and Yggdrasil.
For 6 years of work, Red Tiger Gaming has entered the international level in providing solutions for gambling entertainment and began cooperation with giants of the gambling industry. This growth is due to the high quality of developments and a non-standard approach to work primarily aimed at the consumer, not income.